SERVICE PROVIDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Please read these Service Provider Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Boosted App operated by One Community ("us", "we", or "our").
2. Your access to and use of the Boosted App is conditional on your acceptance of, and compliance with, these Terms. These Terms apply to all users of the Boosted App.
3. By downloading, accessing or using the Boosted App you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access and should cease to use the Boosted App.
4. By using the Boosted App, we do not represent or imply that we endorse any or all of the contributed content, or that we believe such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself from harm or risk.
5. We do not guarantee or warrant that using the Boosted App will result in a customer accepting a service or organisation from the recommended services or organisations. You release us from any claim for loss, injuries, costs or damages arising from any connection made between you and/or a customer, service or organisation.
6. Our Boosted App allows customers to communicate with you based on the information you provide to us. We will not facilitate contact between you or the customer. You and the customer are responsible for agreeing to the services to be provided and engaging the customer.
7. We cannot and do not ensure or warrant any comprehensive insurance cover for the functioning of the Boosted platform. All customers, services and organisations must complete their own checks as they would do when they are looking for a service or connecting with an organisation. By using the Boosted App, you acknowledge that the service requests are not a final document, and that further discussions and checks that would normally take place when connecting with a customer, service or organisation need to take place to finalise the request.
8. You acknowledge that the Boosted App is a platform that matches customers to services from the information provided to us by you, which will need to be further refined and discussed between the service or organisation and the customer by the person completing it, before an end agreement is made. You further acknowledge we are not involved in any final decisions between the customer, organisation or service.
9. You acknowledge that Boosted App is not designed to complete a business agreement but to assist with a platform that will initiate requests. It is not a platform that monitors customers, services or organisations, NDIS registration, appropriate insurances, risk or processes and these checks need to be carefully undertaken by the customer, service or organisation, carer, parent or significant other.
10. Lead Prices and any other subscriptions or payments are as advertised on the Boosted website from time to time. One Community reserves the right to change these prices from time to time in its absolute discretion. Lead Prices accumulate throughout each calendar month and are then immediately charged directly to your nominated credit card. By agreeing to these terms, you authorise and direct One Community to deduct all accrued Lead Prices and/or any subscription or other payment due and owing to us from your nominated credit card each month. For the purposes of these Terms it is acknowledged and agreed Lead Prices means the charge (as per our website) for the chance to be included in an opportunity for a lead to be generated, and subscription means the amount you agree to pay to be included on our platform.
11. We will not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss or any costs incurred by any user of the Boosted App. We will not be liable for any damages to a user that result from the use of or the unavailability of the Boosted App.
12. We will not be liable for the type and quality of the services provided by you to a customer, nor for any conduct (in any way) of any customer. Any issues must be addressed between you and the customer without our involvement.
13. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Users are encouraged to check the Terms for changes. Your continued use of the Boosted App following changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
14. These Terms do not transfer any intellectual property, and all rights, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with us. Your use of the Boosted App grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of our intellectual property.
15. We may cancel or suspend use of the Boosted App at any time, for any reason, with or without notice and including but not limited to if you have breached the Terms, acted unprofessionally, inappropriately or otherwise brought our name or image into disrepute. We reserve the right to cease operating the Boosted App at any time, without notice, and to terminate this Agreement. On termination for any reason, you must immediately delete or remove the Boosted App from any and all mobile devices, and immediately destroy all copies of the Boosted App in your possession or control and certify, if we so request, confirmation that you have destroyed the copies of the Application. At any time, you may terminate this Agreement by deleting the Boosted App from all mobile devices on which you have installed the Boosted App.
By proceeding you agree you have read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.